Friday, August 7, 2009

Glenwood Springs

We stayed at the Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs for a couple of nights and enjoyed hanging out around the town. We spent much of our time at the pool. We started at the little kid pool.



Then moved on to the huge main pool, with a dip in the hot tub every now and then.



We even managed to get my Dad to swim for a little bit. Here is photographic proof for you doubters!



This photo is now the background on our computer and Felicity loves to crawl into the room and make us minimize our programs to play "Where's Mommy?"


Here are some nice views from the pool.



We were surprised that Felicity enjoyed being underwater.



I also took my parents on their first rafting trip. We made it a float trip since I knew I was expecting again. They seemed to enjoy it!

No comments: