Saturday, June 13, 2009
Los Angeles Zoo
The following day we made a trip to the Los Angeles Zoo, another fun place we visited often when I was a child. By this time we were pretty overwhelmed and so most of these photos were taken by my cousin (also some of those posted on the previous day). It was a pleasant day, although there were lots of people at the zoo. The plants were fantastic, and we especially enjoyed seeing ripe bananas on the tree. We put Felicity and Ivy into a double stroller and Felicity really seemed to enjoy riding around with Ivy. Maybe that is partly because Ivy gave her some Cheetos! Good thing I dressed her in orange. Felicity didn't take much notice of the animals but did enjoy being pushed over the hills in the stroller. David found it challenging to keep up with so many kids, so we'll see how many I can talk him into!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment